Caribbean Lover’s Package 3 Nights
With Stephanie McKenzie and Scott McKenzie
Escape to the jungle of Costa Rica with your lover and enjoy a romantic holiday immersed in nature, beauty and discovery!
Your package includes all the necessities to ensure great memories and lots of relaxation. We start with an in room welcome package of flowers, chocolate and champage. Breakfast and Dinner buffets are included so you can sample the delicious, fresh, vitalizing foods of the region (yes, many of the fruits grown on site ARE aphrodisiacs!). In addition to gourmet healthy cuisine your stay includes daily yoga and an in room couples massage! Samasati is perched on a jungle mountain ridge overlooking the Caribbean Sea, so when you’re done hiking (unlimited trail use and a guided nature trek included) take the daily shuttle into the nearby beach town of Puerto Viejo for fun in the sun, swimming, snorkeling, shopping or eating out at the many international restaurants.
This special package includes:
- Accommodation in a private Classic Casita with private bath
- Daily vegetarian buffet-style meals made from fresh ingredients. You can add chicken/fish to your meal for an additional cost.
- Couple’s In Room Welcome Package (CAVA sparkling wine from Spain, flowers & chocolate)
- One rainforest massage
- 2 yoga classes (1.5 hrs each) (except Fridays)
- Chocolate Rainforest Tour with transportation
- One Samasati Nature Hike with natural waterfall pool dip
- Daily shuttle service to and from the Caribbean beach/beach town of Puerto Viejo.
- Rainforest Reclamation Fund
- 13% Costa Rican Tax
Stephanie has studied different traditions of yoga that emerged from the teachings of Krishnamacharya including Ashtanga and Viniyoga. She has also immersed herself in the study of Anusara, Yin Yang, Therapeutics, Vinyasa, Murat Boran. Stephanie’s experience allows her to adapt her teaching to the needs of all who unroll their mats at Samasati. She seamlessly provides modifications, assists and gently advances each student according to their practice’s level. For each person, Stephanie sets her…
Learn more about Stephanie McKenzie
Scott McKenzie has traveled extensively to some of the Worlds most remote jungles where he has worked with scientific programs and animals such as crocodiles, cobras, bushmasters, primates, tigers, and others. Scott volunteers his time and resources to training wilderness first responders and equipping indigenous populations with lifesaving anti-venom. He has been the first responder on several would be lethal snake-bites and has had a 100% survival rate. Concurrently, Scott has participated in ecological…
Learn more about Scott McKenzie