Give Yourself The Ultimate Holiday Gift
Find Purpose, Heal & Rejuvenate in a Costa Rican Rainforest
Gain renewed vigor, confidence & clarity to accomplish your resolutions
From $1650 – $2450 pp for the week
Discounted Rate ($1452 – $2156) till Dec 10 2023
Reserve with 20% Down Payment
Embark on a transcendental holiday journey at Samasati, where the spiritual and physical worlds merge
Allow Samasati to be your guide on a spiritual and healing journey, where you’ll not only celebrate the magic of the season but also explore the depths of your soul, discover your inner purpose and a transformative connection with the world and yourself. In this realm, you’ll find that every moment is an opportunity to rediscover the essence of your true self.
Explore the depths of culture and the secrets of the natural world while savoring the richness of chocolate in unique experiences that tantalize your senses.
Allow the heart of Nature to beckon you as you hike through the sacred Rainforest of Samasati, where ancient trees and vibrant flora whisper the wisdom of the ages.
Open your heart to new connections with kindred spirits or steal moments of solitude to access your inner sanctuary.
Whether you’re walking along pristine beaches or embarking on a breathtaking adventure through the protected primary rainforest, the enchantment of Samasati will embrace you and guide you towards inner healing and transformation.
What’s in store for your spiritual journey:
- Tranquility of our retreat haven, a sacred space for inner reflection.
- Gastronomic Bliss: Savor three daily meals, including a New Year’s Eve Candle Light Dinner & Dance Party overlooking the Rainforest and Caribbean Sea
- A Beverage Bar: Offering a selection of heartwarming hot chocolate, invigorating coffee, soothing tea, and refreshing water to cleanse your soul.
- Yoga Delight: Partake in six transformative yoga sessions that will awaken your inner purpose and help you find your unique path.
- Guided meditation & breathwork sessions will guide you on a path of self-realization, where the body, mind, and spirit become harmonious, and your soul finds its unique song.
- Sweet Indulgence: Experience a 60-minute Chocolate Body Treatment that will pamper you, leaving you feeling whole and connected.
- Rainforest Reverie: Let a 90-minute Rainforest Massage soothe your soul, inviting you to listen to the whispers of Nature and your inner self.
- Guided Night Hike: Venture into the nocturnal mysteries of the rainforest, where the magic of the night will awaken your senses and reveal your inner truths.
- Cacao Ceremony: Be part of a sacred ritual that honors the spirit of cacao, guiding you to connect with ancient wisdom and your own inner healing.
- Spiritual Discovery: Embark on a captivating day visit with the local BriBri tribe, including a waterfall hike and a visit with a Shaman, unveiling the profound spiritual traditions and insights of this ancient culture.
What others are saying
This was one of the best gifts I have given myself and I’m so grateful to have been part of this tribe! You are a Goddess.
– Sonya T
I had dinner with a group of friends last night who all commented on how lighter and happier I seem. I’m beyond thankful for the connections, self-growth, and life-changing perspective.
– Kathy P
I learned so much more & it has stayed with me- the energy, the universal energy shift has changed who I am. I went in a sad soul, questioning almost everything about my life & purpose. Now, i’m planning on returning next year. I highly recommend going, it is an incredible experience from the host to the food prepared daily.
– Jennifer R
Keep doing your thing because you touch people in a very impactful way to be better humans. Myself included. I’m truly blessed to have been able to do this & be in these stages of healing.
– Yvonne L
- $1,650.00 – Guest House: Double Bed Private Room
- $1,750.00 – Shared Casita: Single Bed in a Shared Casita
- $1,950.00 – Shared Casita: Double Bed in a Private Sleeping Loft in Shared Casita
- $2,450.00 – Private Casita: Queen/King Bed
Recommended Check in Time is 3:00pm
I sought refuge from a very early age in the quiet moments within a child pose held in a dark closet. I found freedom in losing my way in the forest. I’ve felt the vastness of diversity while floating upon the warm sea. I gained clarity from moments of silence that stretched for days and then years. I understand the shifting nature of a human mind. I’ve learned that nourishing…
Learn more about Stephanie McKenzie
We have 2 different types of accommodations to to suit a range of budgets and experiences:
Guest House Rooms are hostel style rooms with shared bathrooms (one for men and another for women.) and a shared terrace. Perfect for budget conscious travelers or those who are traveling with friends.
Casitas are little Caribbean style villas with their own private terrace with hammocks and set in their own little garden with views of the Rainforest or Sea or both. Some have an additional bed in a sleeping loft.
All accommodations have fans and screened ventilation allowing for fresh air and Caribbean breezes. Also there are no TVs in the rooms so the sounds, sights and magic of the Rainforest immersion is pure.
Rooms at the Samasati Guest House
Sleeps one or two people
The Guest House is situated a short walk from the restaurant and reception area. It consists of 5 adjoining private rooms with two shared bathrooms, one for men and another for women. Choose from rooms with either two Single beds or one Double bed. This Guest House is a great option for solo travelers or groups of friends looking for cozy and inexpensive accommodations.
- Private Room with two Single beds or a Double bed
- Rainforest views, a terrace and lounge area with hammocks
- Linen and towels provided
- Fan (additional fans available upon request)
- Laundry service at additional cost
Sleeps two to four people
Ten wooden cottages built with wood reclaimed from the area within walking distance from the main reception and restaurant area. All have spacious verandas overlooking the Rainforest or the Caribbean Sea. Some have an additional bedroom in a lofted area above the main floor. The Casitas can accommodate two to four people. Beds are either King size, Double or Single size.
These Casitas are each in their own secluded area in the forest and have an additional lofted sleeping area. There are two Single beds on the main level and a Double bed in the loft, a private bathroom and a terrace with a hammock and is set in a little tropical garden planted with local flora.
These Casitas have windows that open to prime views of the Rainforest or the Caribbean Sea. Each of them is in it’s own secluded area in the forest and has a King bed, a private bathroom, a quiet terrace with a hammock and is set in a little tropical garden with local flora. These Casitas are ideal for couples.
- Views of Caribbean Sea and Rainforest
- Enclosed in its own secluded area within the retreat
- Private Bathroom
- Attached Terrace with Hammocks (additional hammocks available upon request)
- Linen and towels provided
- Ceiling fan (additional fans available upon request)
- Laundry service at additional cost
For the last 25 years, we have hosted transformational retreats for those who seek purpose, are looking to heal, find answers or simply disconnect and destress.
We only work with highly experienced and well-trained guides who hail from a long lineage of the shaman, who will help prepare you and ensure a safe and effective experience. We also have a medical center with fully qualified doctors close by.
The effect of the serene and secluded Rainforest on healing cannot be overstated. Modern science has proven nature to be a powerful healer that quiets your mind and enhances your sense of wellbeing and opens your heart.
This environment is ideal for healing because it provides a tranquil sanctuary for self-reflection, meditation, and mindfulness while preparing and after the ceremony.
Your safety is our top priority. You will undergo a strict screening process that will determine if you are the right candidate for this ceremony. The intensity of the journey is not for everyone, and it takes an experienced guide to determine who can safely go through the ceremony.