LA SELVA RETREAT
With Megan Marie Gates
February 16 - 22, 2019
Join yoga teacher and sound healer Megan Marie Gates for a retreat to celebrate the balance of all things: stillness and movement, silence and sound, the ecstatic and quiet, the rumble of the Jungle and the soothing sonics of the Ocean. We will practice a fusion of movement and sound medicines; ritualizing our day with dreamy hatha vinyasa practices, ecstatic dance, song-circles, meditation and ceremony – with lots of space for free time to uncover your Self!
Included in pricing:
– 6 night shared accommodation at Samasati
– 3 locally sourced meals a day
– daily practices (meditation, yoga, ecstatic dance, etc)
– one bus trip to Puerto Viejo and surrounding beaches
– ground transportation from Samasati back to the airport on the 22nd.
– round trip airfare from your city to SJO (San Jose Airport)
– ground transportation to the retreat centre from San Jose
(I will help you book your transportation to the centre!)
– extra activities you might like to partake in
– any personal phone calls, extra spa services, snacks, taxis, souvenirs, tips for your housekeepers
– trip cancellation insurance and additional medical insurance.
Exchange – $1550.00 (tax included)
For more information, please visit: www.meganmariegates.com/la-selva-retreat
Whether I am rolling out my mat, rolling in the dirt or dancing ecstatically, I feel more connected to my heart + creative spark when in motion and in song. Coming from a background in theatre and dance, the fusion of creative + yogic practices opened my love for the healing arts; helping me find my voice as a sound worker, meditation guide, movement teacher + ritualist. I am…
Learn more about Megan Marie Gates