ANJALI WINTER YOGA RETREAT 2019
With Lindsay Fields
February 18 - 23, 2019
Have you always wanted to take a trip to some far off beautiful destination but you’re not sure how to plan it or where to start? Are you already a seasoned traveler looking for your next adventure? Do you love yoga? I have combined two of my favorite things, travel and yoga, and created an amazing week-long yoga retreat experience that is memorable, informative, and tons of fun!
Here are some of the things that make these trips so fantastic:
▪ I will do all the planning
▪ I will bring friends from your Anjali yoga community
▪ Budget friendly and safe locations
More trip highlights:
• Daily yoga classes and workshops for beginners and advanced practitioners
• Instruction on alignment, yoga philosophy, and tips for maintaining your daily yoga practice
• Accommodations in a relaxing environment and fresh locally sourced meals
• Optional activities (some examples: beach visits, hiking, ziplining, horseback riding, snorkeling, sunset cruises, surfing, tubing, massage/spa services)
I hope you will join us!
|6 days 5 nights at Samasati Retreat & Rainforest Sanctuary|
|Includes daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner|
|All levels vinyasa yoga classes (1-2 per day) with a slower pace and attention given to safety and alignment in the postures. Workshops based on themes such as backbending postures and arm balances.|
|Roundtrip airport transfers to/from San Jose International Airport (SJO)*** Must land before 2pm on arrival day|
Round-trip transportation to and from San Jose International Airport (SJO) is included on the first and last day of the trip. It takes more than 4 hours to get to the venue from the airport.
Good to Know
Not included: flights to/from San Jose International Airport (SJO) and travel insurance. Guests are responsible for purchasing travel medical insurance and cancellation insurance which are also not included.
Lindsay Fields has been practicing yoga since 2000 and teaching since 2009. With strong roots in the lineage of Bishnu Ghosh (otherwise known as Hot Yoga) and an ever-increasing knowledge of anatomy and the therapeutic applications of yoga, Lindsay’s curious nature and dedication to the practice has resulted in an expansive and creative approach to Yoga. At age 21 her life took an unexpected turn from an intended career as…
Learn more about Lindsay Fields