A private retreat tailored for you or you and your loved ones! Sometimes you need to pause, reset and re-center; renew and energize for what comes next. Your journey begins with a conversation with you and your leader, Stephanie. Fill her in on your intentions and goals for your time here. Don’t be afraid to open up. There will only be acceptance, love and support here.
Stephanie will draw on decades of experience in multiple modalities of healing including yoga, yoga therapy, breathwork, meditation and more to create a transformative journey.
Your first day will begin at 5:00pm with candle light yoga in the yoga studio. Dinner follows and then your days unfold with care and attention from Stephanie and our entire staff. We look forward to sharing a slice of paradise in the Rainforest with you.
The package includes at a minimum:
- Twice daily Private classes
- A Guided nature trek through the Rainforest
- 1 Thai Yoga or Ayurvedic Massage during your stay; additional massages can be purchased
- Vegetarian buffets for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Local sustainably sourced chicken and fish are available a’la carte.
- Discover all the best the Caribbean has to offer: a daily shuttle will take you into the nearby beach town of Puerto Viejo for fun in the sun, swimming, snorkeling, shopping, or eating out at the many international restaurants.
* Option for half day of community service with the Peace Through Yoga Foundation also available. The foundation runs a “Girls for Success” program that is designed to enrich, educate, and empower girls in the rural area of Hone Creek and the surrounding community in Costa Rica. Their vision is for girls to grow up to be smart, confident, and ready to learn, and to reach their full intellectual and earning potential so that they become self-sufficient leaders in their communities.