Spiritual Adventure Retreat
With Sara Beth Force and Lila Ristevska
September 3 - 8, 2016
Rejuvenation, Yoga, Fitness and Fun
Imagine being in a paradise, far removed. You dive into your soul as you immerse yourself in the rejuvenating beauty of this rainforest sanctuary. Feel your body and soul awaken to new levels as you are nurtured and inspired throughout this safe, loving, adventure retreat. Step into your Greatness as you explore the jungle on zip lines, horseback, in waterfalls, in gentle yoga, meditation, and fun fitness sessions.
Live purposefully on retreat and leave feeling enriched and renewed. Join Olympic trials wrestling champion Lila Ristevska and Sara Beth Force, worldwide retreat leader and founder of Inner Force Yoga, as they lovingly guide you on this extraordinary journey.
Sara Beth and Lila welcome you with open arms, to your all-inclusive Spiritual Adventure Retreat!
Retreat Package Includes:
- Round trip airfare (up to $500.00)
- 6 nights accommodations at Samasati Nature Retreat
- 3 fresh, healthy, delicious meals daily at Samasati
- Daily guided gentle yoga, meditation and fun fitness sessions
- Airport Transfers
- In-country transportation
- Jungle Adventure which includes zip lining & waterfall
- Horseback riding on the beach or Cahuita National Park Tour
- Sacred time with Shamans of the indigenous Bribri tribe
- Farewell dinner and dance party
- Sara Beth & Lila’s hospitality and retreat services
Sara Beth Force has lead successful retreats in 7 countries to date. Samasati Retreat & Rainforest Sanctuary in Costa Rica is her favorite destination. She began her yoga career as a five-year residential staff member of the renowned Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health. She returned to her hometown of West Palm Beach, Florida in 1989 and opened what became a thriving yoga studio. Sara Beth is the founder of…
Learn more about Sara Beth Force
Lila Ristevska (Lil) is a retired Olympic Level Freestyle Wrestler that competed in Olympic trials representing Australia and Macedonia, her countries of origin. She has 20 years experience as a Fitness Personal Trainer and is a Certified Yoga Instructor as well as a National Strength and Conditioning Coach. Lila is the creator of the OzzyBall System, which provides superior strength, flexibility and endurance. She lives in Palm Beach, Florida…
Learn more about Lila Ristevska