Awaken Your Soul
With Kim Fawcett and Jazmin Olaso
February 18 - 24, 2023
Find rest and enjoy time in a private oceanfront, jungle nature sanctuary tucked away at the Samasati Yoga and Wellness Retreat Center. Far too often women have lost themselves while raising kids, working, and caring for their families. This 7 night/7-day retreat is designed exclusively for women who are feeling the call to escape the fast-paced life of career, raising children and being everything to everyone.
The Awaken Your Soul retreat is crafted to intentionally create time in a sacred space to bless yourself and restore your mind, body, and spirit. Plan to start off each morning with yoga, movement and meditation exercises that will help you realign with your body and soul.
The days are lightly structured offering you the opportunity to enjoy the beach, pool, hiking, or an activity of your choice.
Daily wellness workshops, journaling and reflecting in solitude during the Awaken Your Soul retreat will connect you with the peace and power of nature as you awaken, heal, and align. As you find rest you will start to feel instead of think and in the quiet feeling find there is depth and purpose.
If you are open to finding a new spiritual journey or interested in reawakening one you lost, this retreat is custom made for this season of your life.
This 7 nights/7 day, all-inclusive package has been created to pamper and care for your soul including a balance of adventure, yoga and movement, quiet down time, and opportunities to participate in workshops and exercises that will awaken your soul.
- Overnight double occupancy accommodations in San Jose on Friday, February 17th ( https://www.adventure-inn.com/ )
- Airport transport from San Jose airport to Adventure Inn Hotel
- Welcome cocktails and orientation at Adventure Inn, Friday, February 17th
- Breakfast and morning movement class Saturday, February 18th
- Transportation to Samasati Retreat Center via private minivan (departs 8:00 am from Adventure Inn, San Jose, Costa Rica for retreat center, approximately a 4–5-hour drive)
- Samasati Retreat Center accommodations (6 nights)
- Freshly prepared organic farm to table meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Daily (each morning), yoga, movement, meditation, breathwork
- Wellness workshops
- Private use of 200-acre retreat center and nature reserve (hiking trails, pool, jacuzzi) no other guests will be on site during our stay
- Adventure day: choice of zip-lining, guided nature hike, horseback riding
- Transportation to beaches and local town
- Waterfall hike and swimming
- Jungle bathing experience
- Jungle night hike with Samasati nature guide
- Cacao Ceremony (evening)
- Goodbye party (colorful sundress recommended)
- Peace, quiet and solace you need and deserve
Not included in Awaken Your Soul retreat package: Airfare to San Jose International airport, trip insurance, meals Friday, February 17th , lunch at local cafe when driving to and from Samasati Retreat Center. (Cocktails, spa treatments and healing therapy sessions available for additional charge)
Reserve your spot today with a $500 deposit (Fully refundable until October 1,
Final payment due January 15, 2023
Talk with Kim
Awaken Your Soul retreats are designed uniquely for women seeking rest and
solitude from the demands of work, family and life please contact
email@example.com to arrange a time to talk with her in person about how
visiting the Costa Rican jungle will transform your soul.
Trip insurance is not included, and it is highly recommended that you consider
purchasing coverage for your travels. If the US or Costa Rican governments
prevent in country travel due to COVID 19 retreat fees will be reimbursed or
applied to a future retreat package.
Kim Fawcett is the President and Founder of Awaken, a spiritual wellness practice offering spiritually grounding wellness retreats and workshops. Kim considers herself a ‘free thinking’ Christian who loves Jesus and the very deep spiritual truths that are found in His teachings. She also knows and respects other well-known spiritual teachers and guides and finds beauty in the diversity of teachings found in most of the world’s religions. Kim’s journey…
Learn more about Kim Fawcett
Jazmin Olaso joins the Awaken Your Soul team as a guest fitness instructor bringing years of expertise focusing on the unique physical health needs of women. Jazmin is the founder of Nos Movemos Consciente (we move consciously) and she brings a unique passion and style into her hands-on approach to helping women move and strengthen their bodies. Jazmin’s training concentrated on the use of movement as a means to explore…
Learn more about Jazmin Olaso