Last Updated on
While there is no doubt a typical vacation can be fun, exciting and even relaxing, we often come home feeling just as tired as when we left. Packing in all the sightseeing, shopping, activities and food tours doesn’t necessarily recharge the “batteries”. However, a Wellness Retreat puts self-care at the forefront and not only will you feel rejuvenated, but you will improve your inner and outer Self along the way.
Travel experiences that focus on well-being span a range of interests from yoga and meditation to detox and emotional/physical/spiritual healing. Making these types of retreats extra special is traveling off the beaten path and escaping to a nature wonderland such as the rainforests of Costa Rica.
During a Wellness Retreat at Samasati’s Retreat and Rainforest Sanctuary, you will have plenty of space and time to rest and you will also participate in certain exercises or activities that release stress and repressed emotions that may be draining your energy. Being on a Wellness Retreat surrounded by nature allows you to listen to your body, reflect on what’s happening in the mind and hear your inner voice. By being present with what comes up, profound breakthroughs occur for deep personal transformation.
10 things that you may feel when it’s time to go on a Wellness Retreat:
- Feeling tired all the time.
- Feeling overwhelmed and stressed from my life, job, relationship, and/or family.
- Feeling it’s time for a career or job change.
- Feeling stuck in life.
- Feeling you need to take some healing time after a major event or trauma.
- Feeling ready to discover your life purpose.
- Feeling unclear about what your passions are.
- Feeling it’s time to change unhealthy habits.
- Feeling inspired to get in good physical and mental shape.
- Feeling something needs to change, but not sure what the next step is.
What can a Wellness Retreat do for you?
After a Wellness Retreat at Samasati, you’ll feel more energized and refreshed. During your retreat, you’ll have the opportunity to release energetic blockages, so you feel balanced in the mind, body, and soul. You’ll gain new insights and gain clarity on your purpose and direction in life. Most importantly, you begin to prioritize your life so your actions speak Self-Love.