“There are some places in life where you can only go alone.
Embrace the beauty of your solo journey.”
While it’s wonderful to share a special trip and new experiences with friends, a partner, or family, there are several reasons to travel alone at least once in your lifetime. Solo travel is gaining popularity and just about anyone can do it. It’s never been easier to plan for a solo trip with the amazing tools available online! From free communication apps for staying in touch with loved ones to having access to online travel communities for research and networking – there is an abundance of support to help you prepare for your exciting solo journey. Whether you’re single, in a relationship, extroverted, or introverted travelling solo can be life-changing. We have many individuals visiting our retreat solo in Costa Rica.
5 Life Changing Reasons to Travel Solo
1) It’s easier to make new friends from around the world when you’re flying solo. Chances are other solo travelers you meet will be incredibly interesting and from somewhere you’ve never been. Who knows, maybe it’ll open the door to a new destination!
2) You can engage more personally with the locals. When you’re alone, you’re more likely to explore the local culture and connect with the people who live in the area. This often leads to amazing experiences you otherwise would not have had.
3) You’re free to adventure as you please. It’s a wonderful feeling to be able to go where you want when you want and not have to wait for someone else to be ready for the journey. It’s your time to live fully and in the moment.
4) It can be a time for self-discovery. Often in our fast times, we rarely get enough alone time. Taking a solo journey is the perfect opportunity to re-discover yourself in peace and solitude.
5) Having time away allows for you appreciate those in your life. Space from your normal surroundings and community isn’t a bad thing. On a solo journey you have the chance to reflect on why the people you treasure are so important to you.
Samasati attracts solo travelers from around the world – surprise discoveries, authentic connection with others, and true cultural immersion are a few things waiting for YOU!
Book a Solo Trip with us today!
Costa Rica: 506-2537-3418